<$BlogRSDURL$>

2.12.2004

3 points for half of an almond snickers 

hmmmm... that was a little desperate of me. i've had a snickers in my drawer at work for when i really wanted chocolate, and today i was pretty hungry. i just think i've been so okay the past few days and the hunger finally caught up to me. anyway, the whole snickers bar would have been 6 points and that's just way to much to be throwing away frivolously, so i only ate half. so, so sad.

anyway, tonight we're going to try on bridesmaids dresses. less "we" and more neneng and crissy. i found a discount bridal shop that will give crissy the dress she wants for almost $40 cheaper. neneng wasn't so lucky... her discount was like $5. actually, i just looked it up and it's like $30. I'll have to tell her about it later. anyway, my last bridesmaid is my old friend jennifer and she's out of the country so this is presenting itself to be a small challenge. but i'm sure it will work out fine.

oh, last thing. when j was here and he was my practice test subject i bought mini hyacinth bulbs from trader joe's and it's potted in a little glass deal, and there are two flowers in it. i decided to call them sam and frodo. sam, of course, is the bigger, fatter flower of the two.