<$BlogRSDURL$>

1.23.2004

i rock ruff and stuff with my afro puffs 

i'm wearing my hair in two low bunned pigtails and my hair looks like rage's afro puffs. do you not know who rage is? too bad... that shows how young you are. today has been a weird day. busy, not painfully busy, but good enough to make the day go quickly. perfect for me.

so, i just wanted to update my subject volunteers. I will need you to give me your schedules for the first week and a half of February. I need to fit you guys into then before I actually test my very first REAL subject. I might try calling you during the day next week if I don't hear from you (J and Crissy). Remember, this is going to take all day, so plan on that. Also, Crissy, sorry, I just found out we can't do it on a Saturday and the rationale for that is: "Marlou, who (that works in our office) really wants to work on Saturday??" Not us, if we don't have to, I guess. Anyway, I wasn't supposed to test until Feb. 16th so I thought I had a full two weeks to practice, but they moved me up, so now I have less time. I hope both of you can still fit this into your schedules even though I know school just started. Well, it is finally time to leave work. I'm done here! Welcome weekend!!!!